WOOD BELT IMPACT
LOGO SYMBOLS NO/ON
The red NO symbol in the logo represents the unacceptability of the use of belts for violence as also unacceptability of any violence.
The green ON symbol in the logo indicates that the belt can be used also by people with allergies, it can always stay on and there is no need to be removed.
Namely belts do not contain metals or metal alloys, and therefore by wearing them you avoid exposure to common allergens.
Since belts have no metal parts you can go through security screenings at airports and other locations quickly and comfortably, without removing your belt.
That also reduces risk with COVID 19 and other contagious diseases due to reduced removing of the belt.
• Wood Belt Impact Fashion Index (IFI): 8,5/11.
• Wood Belt brand is promoting zero tolerance violence policy
• Victims of violence are included into development, production and sales processes
• The different Wood Belt models are named for their individual qualities and stories
• Profit is re-invested for employment and the support for the social enterprise start ups of victims of violence and volnurable groups
• Reduces risk with COVID 19 and other contagious diseases due to reduced removing of the belt at the airports and other security screening places
• Belts do not contain metals or metal alloys, and therefore by wearing them you avoid exposure to common allergens.
• Use of belts is saving time at security screenings (airports etc.) both for security services as also buyers
• Belts are crafted by artisans in Slovenia, maintating craftsmanship knowledge while encouraging inter-generational co-operation of artisans
• The production and sale are based on the WFTO’s ten principles of Fair Trade
• We are building partners and customers community with empathy for society challenges
• The sale of Wood Belt belts supports “Giving Tuesday” – a global charity campaign in which we operate locally
CHOOSE YOUR IMPACT CAMPAIGN
Wood Belt Choose your impact campaign supports Giving Tuesday movement. You can find more about Giving Tuesday here
All our personal choices make difference and have impact.
So do yours. You can start with small things and gives – making someone smile, helping a neighbor or stranger out, showing up for an issue or people we care about, or giving some of what we have to those who need our help, every act of generosity counts and everyone has something to give.
For each give don’t forget to put our wooden IMPACT COIN (or small stone, souvenir etc.) into your impact box.
You can use our multipurpose wooden box (or burlap) as your »impact treasure chest«.
Share your impact with us.
WB profit is re-invested for employment of victims of violence and volnurable groups.
Based on the principles of social entrepreneurship we organise production process in a way to offer training, build the competences and include and offer jobs to victims of violence and other volnurable groups.
To maximise local impact we donate 5 EUR from each sold belt in our internet store store for the employment of volnurable groups in local communities where belt was sold.
We produce and sell special belt models with the aim to donate for charity purposes related to Wood Belt mission.
Choose your impact. We invite you to buy our products or donate.
Donation will cover the costs of the trainings for the volnurable groups to work in the textile industry.
Every 30 EUR enables 1 hour training program.